Short-Term Care and Senior Rehabilitation
Feel better faster after illness, injury or a hospital stay. Our skilled rehabilitation team members are experts in treating senior adults. They’ll work with you to develop a customized short-term care plan, so you can reach your goals as quickly and safely as possible.
Your best route to recovery.
We offer a range of short-term rehabilitation services in a welcoming residential setting. So that you can fully focus on your health and healing, we take care of chores like housekeeping and laundry, and help you with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming and medication management. Our team of physical, occupational and speech therapists will consult with your personal physician, ensuring your plan for short-term care is entirely customized to your needs.
During your short-term stay, we’ll assist with the details of hospital admission, discharge and more. We also conduct a home assessment or home visit to ensure you’re able to safely return to your normal routine.
- Retraining activities of daily living
- Pulmonary program
- Cardiac heart failure program (as opposed to cardiac rehabilitation)
- Balance and vestibular therapy
- Adaptive/Assistive equipment training
- Low-vision screening
Rehabilitation services and amenities:
- Private or companion suite
- Spacious, inviting common areas
- Three chef-prepared meals a day, with guest meals available
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- A variety of life-enriching cultural, social and recreational activities
- 24-hour staffing
- Emergency call system
- Scheduled transportation
- Full-service salon and barbershop