This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Company’s websites, including any affiliate website related to the Company (our “Websites”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Websites
- In e-mail, text or other electronic messages between you and the Websites
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Websites, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Websites
- Social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other third-party application or website
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Websites. By accessing or using the Websites, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Websites after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Websites or on or through any of its features/register on the Websites, make any purchases through the Websites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Websites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any other identifying information. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Galleria Woods, LIFE@GalleriaWoodsSeniorLiving.com or at 205-985-7537.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other information the Websites collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”)
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and usage details, such as cookies, domain name and host capture, browser software capture, IP address capture, and similar types of information. We reserve the right to collect and use such information in accordance with generally accepted industry practices.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the site.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third-parties. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our websites according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites
Information You Provide to Us
The information we may collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Websites, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by use, and when you report a problem with our websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, including e-mail addresses, if you contact us
- Your response to surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and of the fulfillment of your order. You may be required to provide financial information if you place an order through our Websites
- Your search queries on the Websites
You may also provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Websites, or transmitted to other users of the Websites or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Websites with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing a request only to complete that request. We do not share your personal information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that request.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing a request only to ship or send, and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that request. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Should you have other questions or concerns about these policies, please call us at 205-985-7537 or send us an email at LIFE@GalleriaWoodsSeniorLiving.com.
By submitting your information, you consent and request to be contacted by a Galleria Woods employee by phone, SMS, and/or email, even if the number you provided in on a National or State Do Not Call List. In some cases, we may use automated technology to contact you.
Changes to Our Policies
It is our policy to pose any changes we make to any of our policies at any time without any notice or warning to you. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you by placing a disclaimer at the top of this page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Websites and this Policy to check for any changes.