Regency Oaks: Memory Care in Clearwater, FL
It’s all here. Our memory care residences at Regency Oaks provide the safety, security, people and programs to help preserve the things that bring meaning and order to your loved one’s life. We understand that making this transition can be a difficult one for your family. But at Regency Oaks, you can feel good about your decision. Why? Because each day we take it as our mission to enrich the lives of our residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias by creating success stories and celebrating the abilities that remain. And because we’re a life care community, residents can seamlessly transition from another level of care to memory care.
Person-Centered, Individualized Memory Care
At Regency Oaks, our person-centered, memory care philosophy is grounded in the belief that the abilities that remain are far more important than those that are lost. Our programs focus on sustaining feelings of belonging, purpose, and safety while seeking to preserve a sense of self.
- Promotes dignity and a sense of pride and accomplishment in day-to-day activities
- Supports improved self-worth, self-esteem, and overall health and well-being
- Reduces fear, anxiety, and frustration
- Provides the comfort of knowing your loved one is enjoying the best quality of life possible
- Allows you to return to being a loving spouse, child, or grandchild
- Gives you the opportunity to make the most of your time together
At Regency Oaks, we know that the way we provide our services is just as important as the services themselves.
That’s why we’re committed to a culture of gracious hospitality and service that ensures that each interaction with our residents and their families is meaningful and memorable. You can be sure our team will provide your loved one with the kind of respect and dignity they deserve, while offering them the very best in personal care. Below are just some of the personal services we provide:
- Assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing and grooming, and medication management
- Nursing staff onsite 24 hours a day to provide medical assessments
- Scheduled transportation with our private cars to medical appointments, as well as bus service for shopping excursions, worship services and other leisure activities
- Personal concierge services
- On-campus bank branch
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
Every detail of memory care at Regency Oaks supports our mission to offer the highest quality care in an environment that feels like home.
Here are some of the residential services we provide:
- Prompt and complete maintenance of all apartment homes including all appliances supplied by Regency Oaks
- Meticulous lawn care and landscaping ensuring the grounds are always beautiful, safe and inviting for you and your visitors
- 24/7 security
- Expanded basic cable, pest control, and utilities included in your residence (except private phone and internet service)
- Wi-Fi access throughout common areas
- Safe and secure environment with emergency response system in every apartment home
- Restaurant-style, chef-prepared meals featuring delicious regional cuisine in our beautiful dining room with full salad bar. Visiting friends and family? We serve guests, too!
- Tavern in the Oaks--the perfect little on-campus bistro where you can enjoy a cup of coffee, light lunch, or your favorite cocktail or glass of wine
- On-campus, full-service beauty and barber shop to keep your loved ones looking and feeling their very best
- Indoor Aquatic Center with heated pool
- Snacks always available!
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Fitness and Wellness programs to help residents live their best lives
- Therapy Room and hot tub
- Arts & Crafts Studio and a Woodworking Shop to stimulate creativity
- Secure, safe places to gather and socialize
- As a life care community, Regency Oaks provides a seamless transition to long-term care or rehab, if ever needed, at an affordable and predictable cost for life
At Regency Oaks, your loved one will enjoy a delicious variety of fresh, healthy, chef-prepared dishes from an easy to manage menu designed by a team of culinary associates, experts in dementia care, and registered dieticians. Our supportive dining environment encourages socialization and includes personalized assistance when needed.
Residents stay physically active in our fun exercise classes that feature engaging activities such as dancing.
Our skilled staff understands the importance of person-centered, activity-focused care,
guiding residents each day through a full calendar of structured, individualized social, educational and recreational routines that help maintain abilities and encourage the use of current skills.
Favorite pastimes and new skills are enjoyed and developed in our Arts and Crafts Studio.
Our family-like memory care community features inviting spaces to safely and securely gather and mingle.